Beacon Heights Development is a residential and commercial development initiative by the St. Christopher and Nevis Social Security Board.
Why Beacon Heights?
- Homes exclusively designed for your ultimate comfort in a tranquil, serene atmosphere. Ideal site for rest and relaxation.
- Spectacular, panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea, our sister island, Nevis and scenic capital city, Basseterre.
- Centrally located. Seven (7) minute drive to the city centre where Port Zante and the Ferry Terminal are located. Regular ferry service available to and from Nevis on a daily basis.
- Three minute drive to the Joseph N. France General Hospital, a major supermarket and our seven-screen cinema complex.
- Petrol stations easily accessible en route to JNF Hospital and the city centre.
- By-pass road offers the luxury of avoiding congested traffic. Takes you directly to the Robert L. Bradshaw Airport in five minutes.
- Commercial development available on site.
Construction and Finishing Specifications
- Reinforced concrete foundation strip, concrete frames and 8" concrete blocks
- Interior walls consist of 6" vertically and horizontally reinforced masonry walls
- External walls are finished with a thick cement /fine sandplaster, primer and emulsion
- Roof comprises of treated depressed pitch pine common rafters with ridge and valley rafters. The ceilings are treated plywood covered with corrugated Glavalume making the root less susceptible to corrosion
- Paved driveway to garage
- General Lawn areas with three sided property fencing
- Internal walls are finished with cement plaster, primer and emulsion.
- PVC windows of supreme grade or equivalent
- Raised panel interior and exterior doors
- Exposed rafter ceilings with edges common rafter grooved
- Elongated water closets, sinks and tubs
- Thirty (30) gallon electrical hot water tank with plumbing in place for upgrade to solar hot water
- Floor finishes include thick ceramic tiles throughout with non-slip ceramic tiles on porches
- Bathroom cabinets with granite counter tops and tiled bathroom walls
- Kitchens are finished with select oak and plywood cabinetry with granite counter tops and double-bowl stainless steel kitchen sinks
- Concrete ceilings are finished to a flat smooth painted finish and timber ceilings are finished with a roof gloss paint
- Interior and exterior lighting